Welcome to 'ClearingTheCloset' Blog....

Hi....

Welcome to 'ClearingTheCloset' blog. The blog name really indicates what this blog is all about, huh?! Well, actually I'm selling my preloved items in order to clear up my closet and my house as well....=)

So, please browse this blog and let me know if there's any item that catch ur eyes...All of these items are still in good condition and some are still new... so no worries okay..... =)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

ORIGINAL GUESS TOTE HANDBAG
















































Marvellous....!!
Besar beg ni...boleh muat segala. Sesuai for those yg suka beg besar.
This bag comes with Dustbag.

Color : Camel

Age : Beg ni beli June 2009

Condition : V.GOOD (Takde rosak @ koyak di mana-mana)

Price : RM200 (incl. postage). Harga asal RM 4XX.

No comments:

Post a Comment